Community Call - April 17, 2019

The next community call will be on April 17 at 9am PDT / 12 midday EDT / 4pm UTC via Zoom .

Note the new start time, an hour later than normal.

Please post topics you’d like to discuss here

2 Likes

I’d be keen to discuss the ILP documentation with the primary aim of getting a sense of what aspects of the documentation/tutorials need updating, and what would be useful to create as new documentation. Some people seem to have troubles joining/interacting with the ILP testnet, so I’d be happy to participate in optimizing documentation for this if that would be helpful to people. I think it would be cool to have a ‘hello world’ style guide through someone’s first use of Interledger that breaks down the protocol to them while they use it, and I’d be happy to work on this as well.

4 Likes

That sounds amazing :+1:

Hey @seanrowan were also trying to coordinate these efforts in the between interested parties in interledger.slack.com

Hop on and join the #documentation channel. I’m also going to be helping out with this.

2 Likes

I’d like to discuss the monitoring project that I wrote about in this forum thread: Monitoring Statistics on ILP. There have been some great responses on the thread and I think it would also be very helpful to get feedback and input from more members of the community to continue the discussion started there.

I will not be able to join the call until 12:30, though. Would this be alright?

2 Likes

I assume we should discuss the working groups many of us Volunteered for and coordinate getting some motion started on that front.

1 Like

Thanks for a great call.

The recording is up on the website

Next call is on 1 May