Please post topics you’d like to discuss here and some background context for the rest of the community (preferably not a few hours before the call so everyone has a chance to do some background reading).
I’d like to discuss the Settlement Engine RFC PR.
- Remaining Tasks?
- Move InterledgerJS (almost all consolidated into a mono-repo now) into Interledger org on Github
- Move interledger-rs into the same org
- Move interledger-java (Hyperledger Quilt) into the same org
- Audit permissions and groups to appropriately assign ownership over code, website, docs etc in line with agreed governance
- We aren’t getting a lot of value from having everything split over multiple orgs and could consolidate costs.
- The fragmentation makes it harder for newcomers to discover ILP code they can use