We’ve moved the Interledger community calls to be once a month, on the second Wednesday of the month.
We’ll have 5 regular update slots, from the Interledger Foundation, Rafiki, Fynbos, Coil and Open Payments teams, with additional slots open for anyone that would like to share their project or a discussion item for the broader community.
The next community call will be on 2022-04-13T15:00:00Z → 2022-04-13T16:00:00Z
Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/pzs-iwrv-jny
Or dial: (GB) +44 20 3956 1581 PIN: 476 812 309#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/pzs-iwrv-jny?pin=2824719901292
Add to Google Calendar
Please post topics you’d like to discuss here and some background context for the rest of the community.
We have slots for more regular updates on projects that build on the Interledger protocol, so please feel free to add your project to the agenda, and talk a little bit about your project.
Hi @laka ,
I am one of the co-founders of Questbook and we are building an on-chain grants management tool. Would love to present it to the Interledger community. Can I get a 5-10 min slot?
Hey @skarri , is the tool based on the Interledger Protocol?
Interledger Community calls are a place to catch up on the projects that build on the Interledger protocol and get news and help from the people involved with the broader Interledger ecosystem.
Hi @Vineel, It is a multi-chain tool and we are looking to build Interledger integration if the community deems the tool fit to use for your grants management.
If this is not the right time/forum to present the tool, who is the best person/team that we can talk to discuss the integration with?
- Focus on Rafiki, Open Payments Spec.
- Adding Nathan to the Rafiki team.
- In the process of adding Open Payments V.2 endpoints to Rafiki
- List Endpoints work in progress
- Spec updated last week
- Quoting has been extracted as an extra step and is not included in the creation of outgoing payments anymore
- Spec’d out the auth server for Rafiki
- Open Payments will use GNAP for authorization
- Nathan is now on the Rafiki team
- Milestones, issues, and weekly calls are now open to the community. github.com/interledger/rafiki/milestones 1
- Beta users in the US this quarter
- Hoping to have open up uses in EU and UK in the end of Q3
- Licensing work ongoing
- Working with Banks to sponsor us to
- The product will leverage Rafiki, integration to Tech stack currently ongoing
- Help the community get to the point where integrating Rafiki is well documented
Open Payments API v2 Updates
Have questions or need help? Join us on the Slack here: Join interledger on Slack - Community Inviter
Recordings are available on: