I made some rough notes from the community call on 20 March where @matdehaast asked the question: What can we do to grow the ecosystem and the network:
Problems we can solve
- Peering is hard
- Finding a peer is hard
- Liquidity is an issue (it’s killed the whole network in the past)
- Payment channels chew up liquidity
- Simple user interface needed (E.g. a wallet)
- This is hard. Tools required.
- Spec governance
- ILP website
- Implementation owners/maintainers
If you’d like to discuss solving one of these issues please start a new topic and let’s get the discussion going before we meet at the summit.