I want to bring attention back to the above topic.
I think as a community we are suffering from a few issues:
- Fragmented vision and focus
- No unified roadmap
- Lack of clarity of the issues and severity of issues that need addressing
I really believe one of the greatest enablers of progress is getting into a development velocity that feeds into project momentum and velocity. By the community being on the same page and focussing development on the largest blockers I believe we can start getting a cadence going.
I propose we use the biweekly meetings as an informal sprint cycle in which we can assign tasks to achieve by the next meeting. These can be either singular tasks or subtasks within a longer project within the roadmap.
Some items for the roadmap that need addressing:
- Make onboarding users onto interledger frictionless, easy and intuitive.
- Solid testnet & livenet upstream connector
- Ease of setting up a cloud base connector (Operator)
- Ease of connecting moneyd/mondey-equivalent to the testnet/livenet
- Finalise settlement engine architecture and RFC.
Please I urge all to add feedback here (even if it is just a yay or nay on the idea).