Hey everyone, we’re releasing Switch, a new way to trade cryptocurrencies, powered by interledger!
It’s a desktop app for swapping XRP, ETH and BTC. It uses streaming payments to swap between asset while giving users complete ownership of their funds at all times.
We’re looking for people to try out switch and tell us what you think.
The instructions and download link are in the readme here: https://github.com/kava-labs/switch.
Setup only takes 3 minutes and you can choose between testnet and mainnet so no funds required. The instructions tell you how to get testnet addresses and coins if you don’t have them already.
We’d love to hear feedback on:
- bugs and problems in installation
- confusion on why it does things a particular way
- things you thought were cool/magical/surprising
- features you’d like to see added
- if you’re getting #reckless on mainnet, we’d love to hear how it went!