Community Call - August 4, 2021

The next community call will be on 2021-08-04T16:00:00Z2021-08-04T17:00:00Z

Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/pzs-iwrv-jny
Or dial: ‪(GB) +44 20 3956 1581‬ PIN: ‪476 812 309‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/pzs-iwrv-jny?pin=2824719901292

Please post topics you’d like to discuss here and some background context for the rest of the community (preferably not a few hours before the call so everyone has a chance to do some background reading).

Agenda Items:

I’d like to give a quick update on what myself and a few other ex-Coil folks are working on to accelerate ILP ecosystem growth

1 Like

GftW Apply Page: Grant for the Web - Call for Proposals
Gftw CFP blog announcement: Announcing Grant for the Web's Next Public Call for Proposals
GftW CFP FAQ/questions: Ask your questions about the CFP here! - Web Monetization Community

Recording from today’s call for anyone that missed it: Stream Community Call - August 4 2021 by Interledger | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Moving forward, the format has changed slightly. We’ll have regular updates on projects that build on the Interledger protocol, so please feel free to add your project to the next call agenda, and talk a little bit about your project. Community Call - August 18, 2021

@laka is it possible to have a video recording of the community call?

Technically, yes, but seeing as how no one had their camera on for the past ones, and IIRC there wasn’t any screen share either, it didn’t make a lot of sense. I’ll look into uploading the ones that have a screen sharing session on YouTube in the future.

1 Like

Hi,

I signed up to give a brief update during the next call. I am glad to do that for the community, and was planing to show what we are working on (vs a completed product). So, I would not want to have that published on YouTube. Is that OK with you guys?

Thanks for letting us know! Is that ok on Soundcloud, or should I cut that out of the audio-only version as well?

Audio only on Soundcloud is fine with me.